To Make a Complaint:
In the event that any member feels that he or she has suffered discrimination in any way, or that Club Policies, Rules or Codes of Conduct have been broken, they should report the matter, in writing, to the Club Welfare Officer (or another member of the Committee if the Welfare Officer is involved as part of the complaint). The report should include:
- Details of what, when, and where the occurrence took place.
- Any witness statements and names.
- Names of any others who have been treated in a similar way.
- Details of any former complaints made about the incident, date, when and to who made.
- A preference for a solution to the incident.
What Happens Next:
The Club’s Executive Committee will convene a special meeting to address any written complaint received and will, where appropriate; provide a written reply to the originator of that complaint.
The Club’s Executive Committee will have the power to:
- Warn as to future conduct.
- Suspend from membership.
- Remove from membership any person found to have broken the Club’s Policies or Codes of Conduct.