To become a club member, simply download a Membership Form form and bring it, along with your annual subscription fee, to your chosen training session (please see below for details of fees).
Applicants under the age of 16 will also need to ask their parent or carer to complete a Registration form.
On joining, applicants will receive a Joining Pack, which provides important information which should be read carefully by the applicant and/or parent or carer, and should be kept for future reference. For a printable copy of the Joining Pack, please click here.
- All members taking part in track & field ………….. £12.50
- Road runners……….. £10
- Competing members school year 6 and above……… £10 in addition to above subs.
- Family memberships:
- 3 members from same family ……….. 10% discount
- 4 members or more ………………….. 20% discount
Membership is continuous and is only terminated by written resignation. U13’s and above 1st claim Competing Members please add £5 to the fee above (Affiliation Fee to England Athletics). Members will also need to bring £1.50 per session track fees.
Benefits of Club Membership
- Subsidised Club T-shirt (please wear to all training sessions)
- Membership card.
- Welcome information pack.
- Half price track fees (compared with non-members rates).
- Free use of club equipment.
- Advice and expert training from club coaches.
- Club insurance cover.
- Opportunity to participate in club-hosted events.
- Members social events (treasure hunt, BBQ, dinner etc)
- Opportunity for selection to league teams during the summer.
- Possibility of notice and selection for Dorset County teams.
- Participation in Sportshall during the winter (juniors).
- Participation in cross-country during the winter.
- Cheap transport to matches (club subsidised £4 flat rate).
- Information about competitions, runs and many other events.
- Information by email if you wish.
- Associate membership of Dorset Youth & Community Action.
- Exercise is good for you!!!