For Athletes, becoming a member of this Club involves:
- Attending training regularly (at least once a week).
- Arriving ON TIME for training.
- Wearing your green training shirt to all training sessions.
- Not wasting other athletes’ time with distraction and ‘fooling around’ during training.
- Treating your coach with respect.
- Keeping your coach informed of any problems or injuries you may have which affect your athletics.
- Keeping your coach informed of any other activities you do, which may affect your training.
- Supporting your club in competition whenever possible.
- Following the safety rules of this club.
- Treating your fellow athletes with respect (we all need to learn and can all improve).
- Setting a good example to younger athletes.
- Paying an annual subscription.
Paying track fees, match fees and other charges promptly.
Remember, athletics is a team sport and every team member is important – encourage your team mates!